I am an Assistant Professor in the Computer Science Department of Wayne State University. I am passionate about designing and implementing timing-predictable, safety-critical cyber- physical systems, with autonomous driving as the currently focused application domain. I earned my Ph.D. degree in August 2019 from the Computer Science Department at The University of Texas at Dallas and received my Master degree in computer software engineering from University of Science and Technology of China in 2011. Before that, I got my Bachelor degree in computer science from Wuhan University (China) in 2007. From 2012 to 2014, I spent 2 years in SUTD-MIT International Design Centre (Singapore) working on wireless sensor network and IoT.
I am looking for Ph.D. candidates in the areas of real- time system and mobile edge computing. Students with either CS or CE major are welcome to apply. Candidates are expected to have a strong motivation towards academic excellence, and should be well-prepared for years of hard work.
The best way to reach me is Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 02/2020 Our work on Collaborative Autonomous Driving has been accepted to MetroCAD 2020.
- 11/2019 Visited the University of Delaware and gave a talk on safety-critical CPS.
- 10/2019 A paper accepted to Transactions on Mobile Computing.
- 09/2019 New work to appear in RTSS 2019.
- 08/2019 Call for Participation: we are organizing the Third IEEE International Conference on Connected and Autonomous Driving (MetroCAD 2020) in Detroit. Welcome to the Motor City!