Zheng Dong is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at Wayne State University. His research has been focusing on Real-Time Systems and conducted several recent works on both algorithmic foundation and system implementation for supporting predictable real-time computing in cyber-physical systems and autonomous driving systems.
Honors & Awards
- NSF CRII Award
- IEEE RTSS 2017 Outstanding Paper Award
- IEEE RTCSA 2017 Best Paper Nomination
- IEEE MOST 2023 Best Paper Runner-up
- NSF ACM/IEEE RTSS Student Travel Grant 2018/2017/2016
- NSF ACM/IEEE SEC Student Travel Grant 2017
- NSF ACM/IEEE CPSWeek Student Travel Grant 2017
- Excellent Master Thesis Award of Anhui Province, University of Science and Technology of China.
- Excellent Student Scholarship, University of Science and Technology of China.